Hotsauce Rainbow Hotsauce Rainbow

I do like this a great amount, good job on song structure, I like the transitions, without those it would have set a very different tonality for the song. I am pretty sure the guy below me doesn't know what mastering is, but the quality of the song seems just fine to me.

Alex Leaf - Alone Alex Leaf - Alone

This is some great chillstep :) I have always like chillstep exactly like this, a standard base of a nice kick and drum, and some extra notes in the back to help you slip away from all of your troubles :)

AlexLeaf999 responds:

I'm so glad that you like it! :D Thx!

BreaakING dAWN BreaakING dAWN

I liked the intro to this song alot, I loved the build up, but when the dubstep entered, I felt like it was out of place. Before it entered you painted a beautiful mental picture inside my head, then all of a sudden the dubstep came along with a gong and broke that mesmerizing trance..

Awkward Widow Wanders... Awkward Widow Wanders...

The mess I had to clean from my eargasm was pleasant. But only because I was listening to this song while cleaning.

Quarl responds:

lol. thanks vinchenzo <3

(WIP) The One (WIP) The One

I love it! Once second I feel like im in the club then I feel like im in space! it's crazy, can't wait to check out the final version :D

Snoww Snoww

Great song! the sounds were a bit weird but mixed together in a great combination that I really liked! Good Job!

Replicus Replicus

Ouch. Guess the community can be bad at times, but don't let that get you down!

shadowlabs responds:

I guess I was just being butthurt because of the hours I put into it, but I'm just now realising that the world doesn't care how much time I put into something, that doesn't make it good. It means I have to try harder.

Party in the Back Party in the Back

Reminded me of one of those awesome fast paced DDR tracks that I never really got to listen to all the way through because I sucked at it.

SP34K3RM4N responds:

LOL!

Rain Days Rain Days

This song is....is..... ISSSS... AWESOME!

Walden Walden

This is a great song to put some headphones on and fall asleep to, thanks!