Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

This is so true for most girls I come across when playing videogames, but some mostly don't talk or are talking to other people in game chat when they talk. So I guess people in game chat want others to know their gender indirectly, because for the xbox 360 there is at least party chat.

Zonic is gay Zonic is gay

A video full of stupidity. Think robot chicken, but with bad ideas that got accepted to go into the episodes.

Hardcore Brony Hardcore Brony

That was hilarious hahaha good job I liked the slapping part the most

Fantasy Online Fantasy Online

It's a good start to a promising game, since it is only in the beta stage at this moment. I played it for about a good 30 Minutes and I did like most elements, although I would like to weigh in this review with some constructive critism to the dev: The battle system is a bit flawed, when you first fight ogres they only do 4 damage while you pummel them with a stick at a whopping 54 damage. When i'm naked I want to feel in danger, as if every encounter I have until I get clothes could potentially kill me. Another feature i'm sure will be that the arrow keys are able to be used, I didn't mind clicking around but doing that for a long time would make my hand tired then I couldn't play this game!

Hotsauce Rainbow Hotsauce Rainbow

I do like this a great amount, good job on song structure, I like the transitions, without those it would have set a very different tonality for the song. I am pretty sure the guy below me doesn't know what mastering is, but the quality of the song seems just fine to me.

Alex Leaf - Alone Alex Leaf - Alone

This is some great chillstep :) I have always like chillstep exactly like this, a standard base of a nice kick and drum, and some extra notes in the back to help you slip away from all of your troubles :)

AlexLeaf999 responds:

I'm so glad that you like it! :D Thx!

BreaakING dAWN BreaakING dAWN

I liked the intro to this song alot, I loved the build up, but when the dubstep entered, I felt like it was out of place. Before it entered you painted a beautiful mental picture inside my head, then all of a sudden the dubstep came along with a gong and broke that mesmerizing trance..

Sticky BJ Sticky BJ

I love her eyes! and I love her nails, something about a girl with black nails just gets to me :P Great job defintely some sweet eye candy.